28 March Covid Update
Covid Update 28 March 2022
Kia ora whānau
Thank you for your support on Friday 25 March, this day allowed staff and students alike to take the day to look after themselves.
Over the last week we have seen an increase in student attendance at school and have nearly reached 80% today.
Our staff absences, whilst higher than normal, are manageable and we have gone back to “normal” teaching in classes, with online learning resources being made available for students who are still affected by COVID and isolation.
School is a safe place for students to be and we would encourage all students to be at school if they can for their wellbeing as well as their learning.
We continue to follow all the guidelines from The MOH and MOE and are asking staff and students to:
- Follow good handwashing and hygiene practices
- Wash often with soap for 20 seconds and dry hands completely
- Wash hands if you have been in a public place or after blowing nose, coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching face if your hands are not clean
- Cough or sneeze into elbow or cover mouth with tissues
- Wear masks indoors
- Stay at home if they are unwell
Ngā mihi nui