7 April Covid Update
Kia ora whānau
As you are aware New Zealand remains at Red alert level.
We are pleased to report that student attendance in Week 10 is well above 80% and our teacher absences have once more, become manageable.
School is operating as normal and those who are having to isolate are being well supported online.
We are looking forward to a positive and productive end to Term 1.
School is a safe place for students to be and we would encourage all students to be at school if they can for their wellbeing and for their learning.
We continue to follow all the guidelines from the MOH and MOE and ask all staff and students to:
- Follow good handwashing and hygiene practices
- Wash often with soap for 20 seconds and dry hands completely
- Wash hands if you have been in a public place or after blowing nose, coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching face if your hands are not clean
- Cough or sneeze into elbow or cover mouth with tissues
- Wear masks indoors
- Eating outside
- Distancing where possible
- Stay at home if they are unwell
Thanks for your ongoing support.
Ngā mihi nui