On this page:
- Link to enrolment application
- Document requirements
- Open Morning dates and booking details
- Link to Sport Academy application
Sacred Heart College accepts students from Years 9 - 13. Enrolments are welcome throughout the year.
Enrolments for Year 9 2023 are now open
Please use this link to access our online enrolments:
If you cannot access the online enrolment form, please email our enrolment administrator, Michelle Pretorius, at [email protected] or phone the school office on 04-566 1089 xtn 221.
Sacred Heart College Prospectus
The following documentation must be submitted with your Enrolment Application:
- Archdiocese of Wellington Attendance Dues Agreement
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Preference Card from your Parish Priest (click here for an example). Each Parish has a supply of Preference Certificates for your use
For students not born in New Zealand (including Australians):
- Current Passport showing student visa / residency / citizenship status
1 June 2022 - Catholic Schools (arranged directly with the contributing school)
2 June 2022 - All welcome
Open morning bookings: Bookings for 2 June can be made here and will close on 1 June
Parents are welcome to attend. We look forward to seeing you.
SHC Sport Academy Applications
Applications can be made now during the enrolment application process. Applications are online:
Information about the SHC Sport Academy can be found on our website here