The uniform shop is located in Euphrasie House (adjacent to the Performing Arts Centre).
Cash, eftpos, credit card and online banking are accepted. Online ordering available. Layby by arrangement only.
Credit card purchases incur a 2% charge on the total payment.
Shop online ordering here or via the shopping trolley on the menu bar at the top of page.
Usual Opening hours - term time only
8.00am - 9.00am
|Tuesday||12.40pm - 1.40pm|
2.00pm - 3.00pm
|Thursday||8.00am - 9.00am|
Sacred Heart College Uniform
We encourage students to wear their uniform with pride.
Full school uniform is to be worn between home and school. This includes a blazer and/or vest in winter, and blazer or shirtsleeves in summer. Jerseys are not to be worn on the street. Your Sacred Heart College uniform is expected to be clean, ironed and mended at all times.
All uniform items should be clearly named in at least one place for easy identification.
Summer uniform is worn during Terms 1 and 4. Winter uniform is worn from the beginning of Term 2 until the end of Term 3.
- Summer: Regulation white, open-necked, short-sleeved;
- Winter: Regulation white, long-sleeved
- Year 9-12: Regulation red tie worn winter only
- Year 13: Senior grey tie worn all year round
- Summer: Ankle-length plain white socks
- Winter: Black tights or ankle-length plain white socks
- Summer: Roman sandals, dark brown or black only; or black dress, leather-type lace-ups with white ankle socks
- Winter: Black dress, leather-type lace-up with black tights or ankle-length plain white socks
- Optional item
- Grey regulation
- Optional item